Re: CD Player

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 22 1998 - 21:01:56 EDT

For discussion, after reading one of the replies:

*RAS*, AM/FM Stereo with Cassette (40 watts)

*RBS*, AM/FM Stereo Cassette with Integrated CD Changer Controls (66 watts)

*RBN*, AM Stereo/FM Stereo with Cassette, Five-Band Graphic Equalizer and
Integrated CD Changer Controls (66 watts)

*RBG*, AM/FM Stereo with Compact Disc Player (40 watts)

*RBR*, AM/FM Stereo with Integrated CD Player and Three-Band Graphic
Equalizer (66 watts)

*RAZ*, AM/FM Stereo with Cassette, Compact Disc Player and Three-Band
Graphic Equalizer (62 watts)

Reprinted from the accessory catalog.

Just trying to help, L. John