Re: R/Ts seen in Chicago dealership response

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 07:58:32 EDT

> Michael Kneebone Wrote:
>
> Elmhurst Dodge
>
> 2 R/Ts located in backlot of Kia dealership (I think they own that one
> also) on Grand Ave, just around the corner from theiR York road location
> mARIO: (630) 833-6700:
>
> Identical, Club Cabs Intense Blue
>
> Base $16,170
> Package 22b (it was raining really hard, this could have been 28b a price
> check on Edmunds can probably tell): $1,035
> Power convience group $570
> RT sport group $2,245
> mats $30
> Auto Trans $950
> 5.9 engine $1,485
> sliding rear window $115
> power mirrors $140
> A/C $800
> Fog lamps $120
> Radio/AM/FM/Cass/CD with Equalizer $660
> destination $510
> "Factory Discount" -$1,035
>
> If I wrote that all done correctly, it should add up to $24,035

Mike,
    That's exactly what's on my R/T and the same list price.
Those probably also have the heavy duty service group mine did.
I got a call from Manassas Dodge in Centerville Virginia.
They called to tell me the Flame Red Club Cab R/T I wanted was
in (a little late I got mine 1 week ago). So if anyone on the list
want a Flame Red R/T Club Cab Call them at 800-966-dodge.
If you want they will fax you a copy of the equipment it has ask
for Bill.

Mike Catlin