Re: Re: CD Player

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 10:53:44 EDT

I have the AM/FM Stero with Cassette (40 watts) and the factory installed 4
speakers. If I wanted to "trade-up" to something better. Do you all recommend
going with one of the "factory" upgrades or an off the shelf from my local
Best Buys? Also, is it possible to add speakers in the doors? I noticed in
some of the literature that the higher end sytems have tweeters? in the upper
section of the doors? Many thanks for your input!

Gary 97 CC SLT 2x2 White