Re: Headers

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Thu Apr 23 1998 - 13:36:40 EDT

I guess I didn't shop around enough and I don't know how much markup the dealer
gets on items from the Mopar catalog. However, I can't do mechanic work anymore
so I wanted the dealer to install them as soon as the truck comes in so I don't
have to fool with trying to find a mechanic willing to do the job. The dealer is
also going to install a Mopar fiberglass bed cover and rubber bed liner that he
already has in for me.