Re: Re: CD Player

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 01:31:10 EDT

The other day, I was sitting at a stop light w/ my music turned down, and a cop
came blasting through a red light w/o his siren. He turned it on after he was
through, but I had to hit my brakes to avoid one hell of an accident. He was
coming across a bridge, so I couldn't see him coming. (I'd like to go on about
the cops around here, but out of respect, I'll shut up.)
Relevance- this happened in my Dakota.
Later,
Robert

--