To Gene about 94

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 06:38:09 EDT

Gene,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you but I have ben extremely busy the past
two days. Here is my list of things on and done to my truck.

94 Sport RC, LSD 4.10, Fairbanks converter and shift kit, Doug Thorley , 3
inch cat, and Gibson single exit, TB ported, heads mild port job, Crane
2030 cam and Mopar springs, Crane 1.6 roller rockers, Jacobs ignition and
wires, Mopar SBEC, tonneau cover and bed liner.

The truck has just over 60K on the odometer. It has a/c, tilt, sliding
rear window, bench seat, no power windows or locks, the HD service group,
HD suspension, towing package (I have a class III hitch not on the truck).

The tires are Dunlop Qualifier GT's, 255/60 in back and 235/60 in front.

That's about it.

If you have any other questions e-mail me.

Talk to you soon.

Dan