Introduction

From: Tom Leake (tomleake@enol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 11:25:15 EDT

Hi I am new to list and kind of new to Dakotas. My brother has had and =
thoroughly enjoyed one for several years (92 Clubcab MagnumV8). =20

I just picked up a 91 ShortBed 4X4 V6 5sp. It has some accident damage =
so it came cheap. I also have a 83 full size Dodge van and an 85 D250 =
and a pair of 95 neons. So I am not new to Mopar.

I still need to get a few parts for it so if anyone knows of the =
following for a reasonable price I would appreciate any help. I am in =
Utah so Western states location would be preferred.

both front fenders
both doors,=20
both headlamp bezels (the center grille is untouched)
hood=20

Thanks Tom Leake