Re: Re: CD Player

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 14:25:43 EDT

I listen to all types of music, and even like a few country songs, but for
the most part their just to whiney and screechy for my taste. Hey Mike i
have the same problem when I go home in north GA, have 6 country stations,
and 1 Rock station up there, needless to say I've become a big fan of the
Rock station... BTW, I know what you mean about the Latino Disco, there
are a bunch of Mexican immigrants moving in behind my Grandma, and they
play that as loud as they possibly can, it's a good thing Grandma has a
hearing aid so she can just turn it down or she probably would've went
crazy by now listening to it, I know I would've, it's just so
irritating....

Bruce