Dakota Option??

From: DRD892 (DRD892@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 16:14:40 EDT

This is a question to the List in general.

A fellow I work with has been admiring my Dakota and thinks he
would like to get one. A 5.2 4X4. He asked me if he could put
a snowplow on the Dakota. I really didn't know.

I don't recall any discussion on the List regarding snowplow installation.

Does anyone know if this is possible? I don't remember seeing this as a
factory option. Is there an aftermarket setup for the '97/'98 Dakota?

Thanks very much.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan