RE: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 12:50:03 EDT

At 09:11 AM 4/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>GO for the Paxton or Vortech. I will get a Vortech when they come out with
>one for the 98. It is gear driven and uses engin oil to cool and takes less
>power to drive than the paxton. Both companies have been around and have web
>pages full of info.
>Paxton has a quiter blower because it uses ball bearings but takes allot to
>drive. It also has a self lubricating system.
>They are both great products, paxton has a kit for the 97's.
>
>http://www.vortecheng.com
>http://www.paxtonproducts.com
>

>Joel

 Joel,
 Thanks for the information. I'm still intrigued with Kenne- Bell
twin-screw concept
 of low rpm boost.Actual 1/4 times would be secondary.What I would like is
a strong
 increase in torque from off idle to 3500rpms.Or I might go the
conventional route.

  Mp computer... 25hp
  Headers....... 15hp
  TB mods....... 15hp