Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 17:23:59 EDT

<< Earlier this month you recommended th KB setup in reference
   to a question on the alt dodge truck. Why the change of opinion?
   Do you get a chance to drive a KB equipped vehicle and not like
   it. Just curious. >>

I dont think I recommended it entirely.... maybe on a street driven vehicle
that won't be used for drag strip assaults ... I've seen alot of supercharged
mustangs, with all sorts of mods... kenne bells, paxtons, powerdynes, and
vortechs... the vortech cars are almost always the fastest, even against ATI's
new intercooled setup ....

besides, the KBs are well over $3500.

ttyl
patrick