Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Sat Apr 25 1998 - 18:33:51 EDT

<< These 5.9s were not made to rev. >>

I believe a similar S-trim on a stock 5.0L mustang (they dont rev very high
either) with a stock cam made 10psi @ 5000rpm.

These 5.9s should be able to be made to rev enough to work good with a
centrifigul blower, and I think you'd be very happy with a mild cam upgrade,
and maybe alittle head work before the blower to really get it breathing .....
which you could do with the price difference between the two blowers.

ttyl
patrick