Re: Vortech instalation

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 15:51:57 EDT

<< Huh??? >>

Heat Heat Heat, thats what them super chargers produce, thats why the need a
intercooler to improve performance. I read a article of horror stories on the
problrms encountered with the heat from these gizmos. Hard to get consistent
runs unless you let them cooool good between runs and cool the same amount of
time. ???? I had planned to get one but all things considered I scrapped it
for NOS.

Bill