Re: Re: Jacob's Ignition

From: Eric Schreiner (xneric@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 26 1998 - 22:55:51 EDT

I put on a Jacobs iginition/coil package. It did seem a little slower, but how
can you really tell by the seat of your pants... For 400 bucks it had to be
faster.

Who had that electronic dyno? It sounds like it can really do the job, and we
can save the Dak people a lot of grief and money. I bet it would have paid for
itself on my Jacobs.

Eric
97 CC 318 5spd 3.9ls