Re: Hesitation on a '98

From: MaryLoowho (MaryLoowho@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 11:32:01 EDT

I'm new to the Dakota Mailing List. About 3 weeks ago, I got a '98 Dakota
pick-up, club cab, SLT, 3.9 V-6 Magnum "Ram" Engine. I was hoping to get a
Suburu Outback Limited, but we needed a truck to tow boat, haul plants from
the nursery, etc. Just can't tell you how pleased I am with the Dakota. It's
not a "Sport" model, nor a 4X4. Does have CD player, auto door locks &
windows, and no engine hestitation! It's going to be 73 degrees here in
Seattle today, and it will be the first time I'll use the A/C. So glad I
listened to my husband and sons in the choice of a vehicle!