Re:New Dak owner in Seattle

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 14:28:14 EDT

Welcome to the mailing list and ever-increasing number of Dak lovers.
They are really great trucks. I'm on my second and don't regret it one
bit. Hope you ahve many happy years with it!
Richard in San Antonio

p.s. The air conditioner works great, but I ususally don't use it til the
temps hit the upper nineties. 73 is too noce to keep the windows up for
me.

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:32:01 EDT MaryLoowho <MaryLoowho@AOL.COM> writes:
>I'm new to the Dakota Mailing List. About 3 weeks ago, I got a '98
>Dakota
>pick-up, club cab, SLT, 3.9 V-6 Magnum "Ram" Engine. I was hoping to
>get a
>Suburu Outback Limited, but we needed a truck to tow boat, haul plants
>from
>the nursery, etc. Just can't tell you how pleased I am with the
>Dakota. It's
>not a "Sport" model, nor a 4X4. Does have CD player, auto door locks
>&
>windows, and no engine hestitation! It's going to be 73 degrees here
>in
>Seattle today, and it will be the first time I'll use the A/C. So
>glad I
>listened to my husband and sons in the choice of a vehicle!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]