Re: Tune-up Information (WillTier)

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 21:36:12 EDT

<< Ok smart a**, I only broke one, but you were right when those plugs snap
 loose, you are lucky if you don't break them all. >>

If you only broke one then it must have been the first one and then just to
harrass me you had your wife help you get the rest of them out huh ?

I have had no problems with the stock plugs but did get the new cap and rotor
and wires. Didn't really see any difference and showed none at the track but I
got it all in there and it makes me feel a lot less tired carrying the lighter
wallet around.

Glad yours worked out well for you, good for a hundred grand now...

Bill