Re: ETs on new truck

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 22:59:03 EDT

So what's up with the sticker thing on trucks these days? (I'm talking like I'm
40, but anyway.) Whipplecharger written across the windshield. I just don't
like it. The worst are the sound system company stickers plastered all over a
truck, like Rockford Fosgate etc. They just scream "STEAL ME!!!!" And what was
that Chebby? A sleeper? Not much of one running only 15's w/ a supercharger.
Hmmmm, what shall we call a truck that looks slow, but really it's.......slow?
I know, we'll call them Chevys!!!
(Kind of pointless post, but I'm reading Christine de Pizan for a class, she was a
man- hater from the 1400's, which somehow makes her worthy of my time, so the
opinionated scale is over the top tonight :-)
Glad you had a good day at the track, hopefully I'll make it out there on Thurs,
but who knows?
Later,
Robert

--