Re: Flame level- was: G-Tech pricing

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 19:44:40 EDT

Tony,
$20 is a set of cheap taillight covers. If you don't mind paying $20 more for
something, then go ahead and buy the same thing cheaper and give me the
difference. If you read the posts, the DML can provide a lot of money saving
info, such as with the ram- air hoods that we saved $50 each on.
Does your delete key work? I thought the thread about the cargo light/ dome
light was relevant, even if I don't care, and if you don't care, hit delete,
like I have been doing with header threads, or supercharger threads, neither of
which I need/want.
Now I agree, the country music one was getting old fast, I'm partly to blame,
but the thread is dead now, so get out of the corner and put your lower lip
back in.
As far as spelling is concerned, please.... cry me a river.
And if you have a responce to this, don't waste everyone elses time, only waste
mine, and reply directly to me.
Have a nice day,
Robert

--