Re: Dakota list filters (And Scan Tool / Programmer)

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 19:15:43 EDT

Outlook Express (Bundled with IE-4.01) has many of the same filter
capabilities. Same low price... ;-)

DAK content:

Does anyone actually have a scan tool/programmer for 97-98 DAKS? What
did it cost and what is it capable of besides reading error codes and
calibrating your speedo to tire size?

kg
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com