Engine oil leak

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 19:53:03 EDT

A friend of mine at work has a '97 Dakota Sport 4X4 with a 318. It has =
just developed an oil leak, and the dealer said that the oil was leaking =
out from under the intake manifold valley seal at the back of the =
engine. The dealer also told him that this problem was not too =
uncommon. This maybe where your leak is coming from. Good Luck!