exhaust

From: Michael Powell (mpowell3@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 22:12:35 EDT

trucks. I own a 89 factory convertible, with the 3.9 engine and the 5
speed transmission. There is a rattling in the exhaust, mainly when I
am down shifting, I have heard it in other mopars but never new what it
was. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and knew what
it was. Also what would be the best aftermarket exhaust to install on
it. If anyone knows anywhere to get a good deal on a transmission for
it,that would also be appreciated.

                    Thanks,
                           Michael Powell