Re: Engine Oil Leak

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 01:48:25 EDT

From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

>Be careful as to the extinguisher you carry, because the powdered type can
not only make a mess, they also can knock out an engine by clogging up the
intake system and sensors which will require replacing and partial
disassembly. The best extinguishers to use and they don't ruin the sensors
or motor is the Halogen types that are rated A B C for all types of fires.
At least this is the info I received from a fire fighter. I hope I never
have to use mine.