New air filter!!!

From: Ryan LeBlanc (leblanclist@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 05:15:17 EDT

Well, I finally got off my butt and ordered the K&N filter #60-1170. it
is an 11" filter assembly that is about 3" tall. Got it today and
installed in about 15 min. Fits perfect, used a slightly longer bolt.
I learned from Robert's mistake, and shut my hood veeeerrrrry slowly
;-). Everything cleared, used a 3.5" carriage bolt. I can't believe the
difference in sound and power. I ran it up the street and couldn't keep
my foot out of it. I had a neighbor come down and yell at me because
she thought i was going to fast. Maybe she was right, But I only got to
about 45. Oh well :-). next time I'll have to find a quieter street.
All in all, cost me 70 bucks. Not bad for that kind of improvement.
Super easy to do, I would recommend this mod to any one who has not
already done it.

Ryan
97 CC, 5.2L, 5spd, black, SLT+
Working on a better sig file...