Re: DML:Kenne Bell Blowers for '97- '98 Daks

From: Kabuki2 (Kabuki2@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 10:00:47 EDT

<< Put on headers and good cat back exhaust, Ram air, computer upgrades for
daily
 performance and the extra shot of No2 when u need a extra burst of hp!!
 Get u a Gtec and I'll get one and lets see who gets more hp per dollars
spent. >>

Well, to correct you, it's n2o just for the record...:)

Last time I checked, in drag racing.. it was who gets to the other end first,
not who goes fastest cheapest..

ttyl
patrick