Re: Only 3! WAS; how many damn gears???

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 30 1998 - 21:12:20 EDT

<< Ok, so here is a good question; in 3rd gear what is the top speed
 before you redline? >>

When I run Juice I lock out OD (weak point of tranny they say) Speedo reads
about 115 when I let off at about 5600. I think if running 70 or so it will
shift down and then kick out at about 105 which should be about redline. You
know I shift my auto occasionally too but it just ain't the same cause I don't
hear no grinds and don't have to clutch. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill