Re: gas gauge dont work but low fuel light does

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 01:02:30 EDT

I have been to your page before and found your stories about your tickets
pretty entertaining. The mall where I work has a huge parking lot and cops
like to hide behind the sign and catch people speeding and making illegal
U-turns. In the morning it is pretty empty and while pulling into work
today I left from one of the stop signs and burned the hell outta my brand
new tires right by the cop. He looked at me and I at him then i proceeded
through the parking lot at 10 mph. So now I am waiting to get a ticket in
the mail, they like to do that if they get your plate number. Oh well, I
was just curious does your detector ever go off before you get stopped?
Mine has saved me lots of money, have yet to get a ticket and I am also 19
and live in a state with one of the highest auto insurance premiums in the
US.
Watch for the Cops
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net