Re: Interior Mods

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat May 02 1998 - 12:23:52 EDT

If anyone is looking for wood dash trim, I found it available in at least 15
different colors from
David Levey Co. I have their catalog at my office and if anyone wants the
stuff email me and I will get you the particulars. these kits have more pieces
than Mopar kits. Fits on dash upper and lower and arround door handles etc.
Pretty reasonable prices too. jmiller@eramp.net