Re: Spare tire theft

From: JEdmo123 (JEdmo123@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 17:51:38 EDT

I bought an Item from my Dodge dealer that replaces the shaft that leads to
the tire. You can't crank It down without the special rod with a keyed end,
similar to locking lug nuts (favorite brand name: Gorilla Nuts) It was about
$25 and easy to install. I think this add a little more deterrent and is easy
to install.

98 Flame Red, SLT, CC, V8, Towing Group, Heavy Duty Group, Infinity Sound
System, Silencer Alarm System, Mopar Liner, Extang Soft Cover, Ram Head Tail
Lights, Side Visors, Side Step Covers, CC Window Covers, Dodge Bug Squasher,