Re: Good Auto Security System?

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 18:20:37 EDT

Well I would see yours but between work and Finals at school (I go to UNO) I
dont have that much time. i have to wait until school is over before I can
get anything done to it. But I think I know where M&M is, it is off the
WestBank Expressway. Thanks for the info going to go look at different
places to compare price and features. Thanks Again.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net