Re: 'Viper" Stripes

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 20:02:32 EDT

You can get them painted or vinyl. Any good body/custom shop can paint them and
maybe get the vinyl, check sign shops, or striping shops to find one that will
make the stripes for you. This will run you a good 3-4 hundred bucks.
Between white and black, depends on how different you want to look. Everybody's
got white stripes. Black is more unusual. I personally would go w/ black on red.

Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu