Re: TSB

From: Matthew Brandes (mbrandes@realworks.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 12:51:27 EDT

One that I know of.. it is related to a popping noise the cab of the truck
makes when turning up on incline. I have the TSB# at home if you have this
problem. My 97 CC had this, although they say there isn't a TSB for the 97
for this problem. They replaced a couple of mounting bolts and it fixed the
problem.

At 08:35 AM 5/3/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there any Technical Service Bullitons on a 98 Dak club cab 4X4 5sp V8?
>Went to alldata.com and the only thing listed is Audi.
>
>Joel

Matthew Brandes

First Realty Advisors, Inc.
1901 W. 47th Place #300