RE: RE: kerosene

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 13:38:24 EDT

Back in a previous life (early 70s), one of my jobs was at Woolco
Automotive. We had a retired Af Colonel bring his vette in every 3
months for service. He would park it outside, I would drain about a
quart out, he would put in a quart of kerosene, and run it for a few
minutes.

That was the cleanest chebby engine I've ever seen. And sweet running
also.

Your mileage may vary. I wouldn't recommend the procedure to anyone
other than a mechanic.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler