Re: Re: 'Viper" Stripes

From: WM96 (WM96@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 18:34:24 EDT

<<I am getting a 98 same truck with a Mopar fiberglass cover and I am thinking
about
doing the same thing. I will use tape and havent decided what color to use
either.
Jim Miller

Jim, let me know what you do and how it looks in case you get yours before I
get mine. I'm planning on using the decals too if there's a big price
difference.

Will
'97 Flame Red CC 318 Auto,tire and handling, Astro fiberglass cover, duals out
the side, pioneer premier head unit & 6 disc changer, Edelbrock 1208