Re: 'Viper" Stripes

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 18:59:35 EDT

<< OK guys. I have a Flame Red '97 Sport CC with a Astro bed cover. I'm
 thinking about getting some of those Viper or SST stripes put on my truck
from
 the front all the way over the cover to the back. Are these painted on or
 are they decals? Also, do you think it would look better with black or white
 stripes? I'm leaning towards white. If I went with white I could change all
 the current decals to white couldn't I?

 Will

I think silver would look best!

Brad