Re: DML computers

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 21:27:43 EDT

Ok, destroy my dreams of a cheap MP SBEC. With headers and a ram-air hood,
that would have given me a lot of horse power. Thanks for ruining my day,
Mike!
Seriously, thanks for the good info. I'll just keep waiting. I might have
to upgrade to 93 anyway b/c of the headers and such, so maybe I'll finally
get one.
Later,
Robert

--