Re: Stealing Dakotas

From: Firefighter (mbosworth@ioa.nospam.com)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 22:20:14 EDT

GASP! do you mean all the trucks I see with out a tailgate have had it
stolen?

Well I have spent 10 seconds worrying about mine being stolen, but
remembered that I have driven pickups for 20+ years, and never lost one yet,
so I realize that 10 seconds was about 11 seconds too long to worry about
it.

Besides all pickups have tailgates that are as easy to remove.