Re: Re: GS27 - What Gives?

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 22:46:48 EDT

<< No arguement there, I love the color, and looks great, but it does scrach
 very easy, at least on the top of the fenders and hood. But I have a real
 hard time beliving that infomercial, as it can possbily make scratches
 disappear on all colors while it looks white on TV. I'm saving my money for
 something important, like beer! >>

I believe it fills the scratches, and just reflects the color of the paint,
giving the illusion of the scratches being gone. Amen about the beer!!!

Brad