Re: 1/4 mi. times for Shelby

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 14:45:45 EDT

You said it right Bill, a non-magnum engine. Kinda sucks on my part cause I
can't by all the good stuff for my engine. Good thing is, I know she will
run a little bit better too. I didn't think it was to bad either
considering I've got 115,000 miles on it now

Later

Scott Miller

<Signature> http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/sig.txt
<Homepage> http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/