Re: 1998 dodge Dakota R/T

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 17:41:58 EDT

Joey Lawrence Jr. wrote:

> Do you think that they are really going to offer the R/T in 1998?

Yes, 2000 are being made.

> I have been having the same problem's with finding someone to help me out.
>
> This is major BS, I have the money(sort of) and am willing to pay close
> to sticker, but the are selling them out for bs prices and knowone knows
> anything at the dealerships about these things.

What are some prices you've been quoted. Most on the list are paying +/-
$23,000What do you want to know? Chances any specific question you have can
be answered, you just have to ask. I just know that 2000 are being made,
1700 club cab, 300 reg. cab, most (if not all) are loaded, few w/ the
overhead console. Yes, the base price is under 20G's, but you can't find a
base R/T.
Good luck finding one, and good luck finding a quality dodge dealer, there
aren't many out there.
-Robert