Re: GS27 - What Gives? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 18:16:02 EDT

Well, on the flip side I used it on my 88 (no clear coat) and the really small
scratches (from bushes and stuff) did actually go away, then when I
waxed it, it looked nice. My girlfriend's Step-mom used it on her Camry
where someone keyed it and the key marks went away after a few
minutes of rubbing along the scratch.( and I mean RUBBING) But, it didn't
work on big scratches on my Dak, but then again, I think I was too lazy to
really give it a good rub. hope this helps!
-mike 88V6

btw- my dak is black, and the GS27 still isn't visible!

Chad wrote:

> I have an Emerald Green Dakota aswell... It scratches easy, easy,
easy.
> I've seen the infomercial. I didn't believe it. Does it work, or doesn't
> it? Anyone know? Lets get some answers. Thank You. :-)
>
> Chad

Well I tried it on my Emerald Green and you're right, this collor
scratches if you look at it hard. To me the GS27 stuff seemed rather
abraisive and on one small spot it appeared to be dulling the clear coat
so I stopped right there and returned it to Wal-Mart. But maybe it was
just my technique...

--
---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt