'98 Dakota RT FYI...

From: Michael & Jeannine Reynolds (jeanninemike@fuse.net)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 21:30:24 EDT

----------
I was just at a Dodge dealership getting my alarm "chirp" turned on and =
an interior panel replaced. While there, I saw on the lot an intense =
blue '98 Dakota RT CC with a CD player. It stickered for 24K. The =
dealership is Kings Dodge in Mason, Ohio if anyone is interested. They =
are a 5-star Chrysler dealership. They also had a nice '98 red Viper =
coupe which stickered for $69,700, but had $61,700 written on the =
windshield. Such a deal!!! BTW: This dealership also put some special =
engine oil treatment in my 5.2L to get rid of the lifter ticking noise. =
After 700 miles, the noise has disappeared for now... More on this =
later.

Michael Reynolds
'98 Dakota 4X4 CC
Flame Red