Re: Stealing Dakotas

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 21:48:31 EDT

I have listened to all the theft tricks and , well to be honest I haven't
heard of Dakotas being on the most favorite to steal list. Just be glad you
don't own a chebbie. Those fellows are the ones that really need to get pit
vipers for the cab........It has been entertaining though. I particularly
enjoyed the electrocution idea.............old sparky.............never fails.

If you are really paranoid about theft of your Dak I would suggest a remote
cut off switch, thieves don't have time to look for them.

Gene