Re: K&N FIPK

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 00:38:31 EDT

--------------5A141EB7EE2F34F486890306

The cheapest place is Summit or Jegs.
But I would recommend you check out Sean Meldrum's page:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/frame2.html
It has a much cheaper way of making the FIPK. This is what most members
have. When/if you do install this, make sure the carriage bolt is not
too long BEFORE you shut the hood. I didn't, and it's not pretty.
Install is easy if you don't do anything stupid like, well, me.
Later,
Robert
BTW- as far as performace per $$ goes, this ranks up there w/ nitrous.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm

--------------5A141EB7EE2F34F486890306 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<HTML> <BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"> The cheapest place is Summit or Jegs. But I would recommend you check out Sean Meldrum's page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/frame2.html It has a much cheaper way of making the FIPK. This is what most members have. When/if you do install this, make sure the carriage bolt is not too long BEFORE you shut the hood. I didn't, and it's not pretty. Install is easy if you don't do anything stupid like, well, me. Later, Robert BTW- as far as performace per $$ goes, this ranks up there w/ nitrous.

Tony Sarro wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>I was just wondering where have people on the list got their K&N FIPK from. I would like to know where the best place to get it from and best prices.</FONT></FONT> <FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Tony Sarro</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>tonyms@acadiacom.net</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>1991 Reg Cab LE 318 Auto</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

-- Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm Davidson, NC- Now St. Louis, MO- May 19th 95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD </BODY> </HTML>

--------------5A141EB7EE2F34F486890306--