Re: Good Auto Security System? -Reply

From: FlyTrek (FlyTrek@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 00:29:03 EDT

I have what i think is the Worlds best alarm!! The brand is Clifford. They
have a web site <A HREF="http://www.clifford.com">http://www.clifford.com
</A> I have a "900I/Q" in my truck now and i LOVE it!! When i get a new
Dakota (later this year) i am going to get the "Intelipage". It does
EVERYTHING!!!!! Now granted you got to shell out some dough....."Intelipage"
= $900 installed ...... but to me it is worth it! Features: Anti-Carjacking,
auto start, paging, anit-code grabing, omni & procimity alarms....and much
more!! With this alarm they will need a flatbed to get my truck!! Then they
better be watchin out for my buddies "Smith&Wesson"!!!! If you have any
questions you want to ask me Email me!! And yes Clifford will pay, i think,
$5000 if your car ever does get stolen!!!
Good Luck
Donald