Kings Dodge (Mason, OH)

From: Buelterman, Chris (Chris_Buelterman@mail.msj.edu)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 10:50:55 EDT

I purchased my Dak from Kings Dodge too. I talked to them about the lifter
ticking noise last time I was there (last week), and they said there was
nothing that they could do about it. Do you know what the oil treatment was
that they used and who you talked to?

Chris Buelterman
'98 Dakota 4x4 CC Sport+