Re: introduction

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 06 1998 - 16:00:36 EDT

On Wed, 06 May 1998 12:21:39 PDT "Jerod J. Husvar" <jerodh@hotmail.com>
writes:
>Greetings to the list,
>Jerod:

welcome to the list and congrats on the purchase.

>I just subscribed today,

good move. you'll find a lot of helpful people here

as I purchased my first Dakota last week.

>'98 Dakota Sport CC 2WD V6, CC bedliner, All Black except the
>graphics.
<snip> I'm not sure where I'm going with that yet, I want to get as much
>out of this V6 as I can.

Since you are new to the list you may not be aware of this. The June
issue of Mopar Muscle has a great article on building up the V6. Check
the stands and get you a copy. It'll help you to sort things out on the
performance mods.

enjoy your DAK!

Richard in San Antonio