Re: Cold

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 07:03:47 EDT

At 09:18 PM 5/6/98 -0700, Rob Agnew wrote:
>>Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 15:43:42 -0400
>>From: Mopar <lambertc@egr.uri.edu>
>>ubject: Re: DML: Spiders
>
>>correct me if i'm wrong but these spiders are a warm weather creature
>>right? take your beloved daks for a road trip to canada or the such and
>>let the truck sit over night, this will require no out of the ordinary
>>cleaning of the truck, and might just solve the problem.
>
>>Chris
>

>And don't forget to bring your skiis, studded snow tires, winter jacket and
>check your anti-freeze.
>It's awfully cold in Canada during the SUMMER.
>
>Rob Agnew
>ragnew@islandnet.com
>
>Victoria, B.C.
>Canada

What are you talking about? The weather in Toronto has been warmer than
what my parents are getting in Salt Lake City.

Unless... oh, wait, are you trying to fool the Americans into staying south
of the border? Didn't work with me, but it might be worth a shot. Less
people up here means more room for us.

Yeah, that's right, what I meant to say was that it's blowing snow outside
our igloo. I'm sure glad the computer puts out a little heat so we can
huddle around it. Guess I'd better go see if I can hunt down a polar bear
for breakfast.

(Dakota relevance: four wheel drive hauls ass in deep snow, but be careful,
because it doesn't help you stop.)

Jason