RE: RE: Laws & Shooting

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 10:18:56 EDT

There isn't a law that says a wrecker operator can't carry a concealed weapon
as far as I know. It's been a while since I looked so it may have been
changed. I'll have to visit the State of Connecticut Web page and look it up
again. I do know that some police departments, State and Hartford for
example, have regulations for trucks on the rotation list that says the driver
is not allowed to be armed while doing rotation calls. It's never been an
issue and almost all of the officers I know from doing rotation calls, know I
carry. Many of whom I've been to Blue Trails or Wolfs shooting ranges with.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219