Re: Re: Hot Rod Mag Dynos R/T

From: Mori 4 (Mori4@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu May 07 1998 - 16:31:28 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/98 12:15:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Kabuki2@AOL.COM
writes:

<< hmm.. wonder how fast I am, because I can sucessfully chase and run down
ford
 lightnings even with their super high flow GT-40 heads and intake and all
that
 good stuff.......... are you sure he runs consistant 14.9s??? I thought they
 went more like a 15.5 stock... >>

  About 2-3 years ago my friend had his Lightning down at the local track and
I was racing my Shelby Dak and he was consistently running 15.0s . The Dakota
R/T reg. cab with its much better power to weght ratio and with sufficient
traction should run high 14s unfailingly at a nearer to sea level track.
Btw: I have seen a few Indy Ram / SS/T trucks run low 15's. Later, Shane
B.